Skip navigation links

Commercial Use of University Trademarks

Commercial use of any university trademark, including the manufacture and distribution of all products for sale, typically will require a license from University Licensing Programs.

For more information, visit To request approval, contact University Licensing Programs at or 517-355-3434.


Want to learn more?

Next Section: Advertising